Date: Dec. 14, 2010
Location: Vineland, ON
Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2010
A Holiday Dinner has been planned for all Agrologists and their friends to enjoy fellowship and to celebrate the end of a successful year of professional activities. The evening will include a social gathering time, a holiday dinner and an illustrated presentation on Canada's arctic north. This dinner has been planned to include that special other person in your life. Here are the details.
- Lothar Dahlke, a retired biologist with the Department of Fisheries and Oceans with more than 20 years of service in arctic Canada, will present an illustrated lecture on the Flora and Fauna of Arctic Canada. Lothar has some beautiful and amazing photographs that he has taken that will provide incite into the plants, animals, peoples and the far north landscapes. We are most pleased that he has consented to provide us with his thoughts and experiences in this illustrated lecture.
- 5:30 pm social hour
- 6:00 pm dinner with program to follow
Location & Direction
- Orchards Retirement Residence (Guest Dinning Room)
- 3421 Frederick Avenue, Vineland (map)
- Exit 57 of QEW [Vineland/Victoria Ave./Hwy 24 Exit], travel south ~3 km to second Frederick Ave. [first past the stoplight], right 1½ blocks to The Orchards which is on the right/north side of Frederick Ave.
- Additional parking behind the building
- Salad, turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, glazed carrots & broccoli followed by candy cane cheesecake for dessert
- $20.00 per person including beverages (wine, juice, coffee & tea)
- Provided for lucky guests
Please confirm reservations to Neil Miles by Friday, December 10th by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905-687-6964.
View other Branches